Giving Birth to New Synergies through
Opens Up New Unprecedented Possibilities
A wide variety of fields are involved in manufacturing, each with its own specialized knowledge. For example, although our area of expertise is chemistry, the development of functional polymers also requires knowledge of electronics, opto-electronics, and rheology. Unless we can speak on common ground with specialists from these fields about manufacturing, development will not be able to proceed. This is why all researchers at Konishi Chemical place high priority on close communication with experts from other fields, aiming to eliminate any differences in understanding which may occur at the outset so we can all head directly for the same goal. With Integral Chemistry, we can provide customers with optimized proposals based upon an accurate grasp of customers’ needs.
- Functional Sulfonated Polymer
- Functional polymers utilizing
the characteristics of sulfonic acid groups
- Silicon-based organic-inorganic hybrid material
with high heat resistance and transparency
- Epoxy resin・Benzoxazine resin
- Thermosetting resin using sulfonic acid derivative
- Water-soluble phenolic resin
- Anionic water-soluble resin having a sulfone group
Coupling reaction and
- Reaction development useful for pharmaceutical
intermediates, electronic materials, etc.
- Coupling reaction and